DEADLINE TO APPLY EXTENDED TO NOVEMBER 22 @ 12PM PST
The Baby Tech Showcase at 2016 International CES is proud to present the first annual The Bump Best of Baby Tech Awards to honor, celebrate, recognize and highlight outstanding achievement in fertility, pregnancy and baby technology.
We invite innovators and entrepreneurs worldwide to apply for this coveted award. We’re looking for lifestyle breakthroughs and advancements:
- Fertility & Pregnancy
- Baby Safety
- Healthy Baby
- Baby Eats
- Baby On-the-Go
- Baby Learn & Play
Winners will be chosen by a combination of expert judges and popular votes. The top three finalists in each category will join us at CES 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada, where the The Bump Best of Baby Tech Awards will be announced live at a special event during the Baby Tech Showcase on January 7, 2016.
- The coveted opportunity to exhibit at The Bump Pavilion as part of CES, the largest consumer technology show in the world allowing them to received industry-wide exposure to meet buyers, distributors, healthcare providers, venture capitalists, industry leaders and innovators from around the globe
- Worldwide exposure on the The Bump Awards Website
- Finalists Seal to be used on website, collateral, etc.
- A one year’s distribution contract with BestBabie, part of of Ingram Micro valued at $12,000
- Opportunity to appear LIVE onstage during awards ceremony with additional opportunity to demo their winning product to the media and other audience members
- Winners Seal to be used on website, collateral, etc.
- Wide-release Press Release Mention for major industry recognition
- Listing on The Bump website as Winner of The Bump First Annual Baby Tech Awards for 2016
Deadline for entry: Extended to November 22, 2015, 8:00pm PST. No extensions for entries will be given.
Be prepared to answer the following:
- What is your product and what is unique about it? How does it differ from other similar products or competitors?
- What is the problem that your product is seeking to address, and how is it addressing this challenge?
- Is the innovation a completely new technology or is it enhancement on existing available products?
- Any major milestones you have achieved? Writeups, prizes, patents, FDA approval, clinical trials, significant sales figures, prominent study results, published in a technical journal, etc.? Please explain in detail, provide links or other supportive materials necessary.
- What are your next steps? (e.g., searching out venture capital, sell it commercially, etc.)