Happiest Baby SNOO Smart Sleeper
SNOO is the safest, most effective baby bed ever made. It solves the #1 new parent stress: exhaustion.
It was invented by Dr. Harvey Karp, author of the celebrated Happiest Baby on the Block and developer of the landmark 5 S’s approach to calming crying.
• Boosts sleep with gentle movements and comforting shushing. Babies quickly learn healthier sleep patterns, which reduces exhausted parents’ temptation to do unsafe things, like bed sharing.
• Has a responsive, robotic system that soothes upsets with increasing levels of white noise and jiggly, womb-like motion, often comforting fussing from fatigue in under a minute. If the bed cannot calm crying in 3 minutes – for example if the baby is hungry or in discomfort – SNOO stops, which lets the parent know the baby has other needs.
• Is the safest baby bed ever made because its swaddle is hip-safe and keeps babies sleeping on the back for the first 6 months, as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
• Has a unique, high performance drivetrain that rocks for millions of cycles.
• Has an elegant, poetic form created by renowned industrial designer, Yves Béhar.
• Offers specially engineered white noise, which automatically changes volume and pitch according to a baby’s needs (soft, rumbly to boost sleep; louder, high-pitched to soothe upsets).
• Has a mobile app that allows parents to control SNOO from a distance and to choose when to wean all-night rocking, for an easier transition to the crib.
• Has 3 SNOO Sacks (small, medium, large) all made with organic cotton.
• Helps parents 24/7, like a virtual night nurse for the first 6 months for about $7/day.
• Ultimately helps babies get the sleep they need, which may prevent marital stress, depression and death from unsafe sleeping practices.