Tempi – Smart Temperature & Humidity Monitor
Tempi is a Bluetooth device that monitors and tracks temperature and humidity in your baby’s room. Most experts agree that a baby’s room should be kept between 65-72 °F, which is a normal room temperature. In addition, the Environmental Protection Agency recommends that humidity level in your baby’s room should be kept between 30-60%. In general, it is a healthy practice to keep the humidity level in your home below 60% as it decreases mold growth and therefore decreases the potential for allergic reactions, asthma and other respiratory complaints.
That’s where Tempi comes in as it can monitor and track temperature and humidity anywhere you like. Think of it as your personal temperature and humidity monitor. Here are some of Tempi’s features that can help you with keep your baby safe:
• Monitor temperature and humidity anywhere you like.
• You can have as many Tempis as you like and the app will monitors up to 9 locations simultaneously to monitor several rooms or your entire house.
• The App will send you alerts if the temperature or humidity go above or below your set limits.
• The app has the option to send you an alert EVEN IN SILENT MODE. Great for nighttime monitoring.
• Removable coin battery lasts for several months.
• Export temperature and humidity data to CSV file and analyze away.
• Graph history of up to a month worth of data.
The bottom line is that Tempi gives you peace of mind by knowing that your baby is in a in a comfortable environment.