Select Application on the main menu bar and fill out the online application form OR click here.
There are four criteria that submissions must fulfill:
- The full application must be completed.
- Product must have a technology component.
- The technology must fit within the five designated categories.
- Product must be geared towards fertility, pregnancy, early parenting, or baby.
- You must be 21 or older to apply.
- Your product/entry must be on the market or available to the public by end of Q2 2019. If you have a product, you must submit a working product. Product submissions must include a completed online application and products should be sent to The Babylist Best of Baby Tech Awards, 84 Heather Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94118.
- While not required, CES attendance is highly recommended.
- Important note for Medical Device applicant’s: Medical innovations requiring FDA approval in the U.S. (or the equivalent in other countries) should have received such approval before submitting your product for consideration. We will not consider innovations that are still in clinical trials because the eventual outcome of the trials is unknown.
- Product must have some type of technology component to be a valid entry.
- Only one category can be selected for each product entered. Upon review of each application, we will notify you if any category reassignment needs to occur.
- Each applicant can enter up to six different products.
- For any additional fine print, please access the legal document here.
Our panel of expert judges will select three finalists from each of the five categories based on the following criteria:
- Innovation: Does the technology break new ground in its respective field or go beyond minimal improvement on something that already exists?
- Impact: Has the technology made a significant impact in people’s lives? Is it improving their overall lifestyle, health or well-being? Is it measurable?
- Implementation: Has the technology implemented been well executed? Did they consider appropriate form factor, user experience, capability, aesthetic design, engagement, long-term use, etc.
- Individuality: What differentiates the technology in the fertility, pregnancy and baby market? How is it unique and/or superior?