The Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar is a caterpillar that encourages experimentation while developing coding fundamentals like sequencing and critical thinking skills.
- Preschoolers can arrange Code-A-Pillar’s easy-to-connect segments in endless combinations to send Code-a-Pillar on his path: forward, left, right, or even wait for a couple seconds before moving again.
- Kids can configure the segments in such a way that the Code-A-Pillar can reach targets they set up throughout the room.
- When kids connect the segments to make Code-A-Pillar’ move – that’s sequencing! When they figure out a sequence that will create a path for Code-A-Pillar’ to reach a target, that’s programming (and problem solving, too)! It’s all coding and it’s all fun!
- Includes 8 light-up segments, motorized head segment with lights, sounds and blinking eyes, and 2 targets. 4 AA batteries required. Additional segment add-ons sold separately.
- A companion app will expand on the learning & fun with the Code-a-Pillar’ facing new challenges the child has to plan & sequence and gets to overt learning like counting & patterning!
ONLINE OR APP STORE: http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brands/think-and-learn/index.html